View Single Post

Posted 2011-08-02, 10:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Diablo 3 announcements have been pretty..."
I'm not really sure how I feel about the idea of people buying and selling items on the auction house for real money. I guess people will probably buy and sell items for real money regardless, and this way Blizzard can get a cut of the money (and hopefully not have to charge a monthly subscription fee.) However, if PVP is going to be at all involved in the game, it seems like it would favor people who are willing to spend large amounts of money on virtual items, which is kinda lame. Again, it will happen either way most likely, but this is more like Blizzard is not only condoning it but cashing in on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!