Thread: What's New!?
View Single Post

Posted 2021-02-19, 12:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Every time I have tried to get into EVE..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Every time I have tried to get into EVE I've found it overly daunting. I had a bit of fun with it the last time but it is just too much for me.

I'm actually digging Shadowlands, which is surprising to me. I'm really excited for them to announce classic servers going to TBC.
I kinda plowed through the main story of Shadowlands with my druid. It was fun but then like I said, I just couldn't get into any of the fun content cuz no one lets you in without knowledge.

I really feel the daunting bit, I've kinda picked up on bits throughout the years I've played here and there. This time I ended up with a corp who was very helpful and taught me a lot about the game I didn't understand. I know there's an absurd amount I still don't know but eh, having tons of fun as it is.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin