View Single Post

Posted 2013-03-19, 10:44 PM in reply to Kizaru's post starting "Naruto Ch. 624 and One Piece Ch. 702."
Psycho Pass 2- don't remember. I dropped it.- The show's got style but no heart. The characters are boring, and the pacing is a little slow. I'm just not invested in it.

Sword Art Online 1-3- The show's got heart but no style. I'll probably finish it, but won't re-watch it. The show seems to try too hard to take place in a video game unlike most video games which try to avoid shoving it's video game-ness in your face. It is also abusing those still frames way too much.

Senyu 10- Nothing to say about this.

re-watched Mirai Nikki 7-9- I love this show right now.

Soul Eater chapter 108- Holy Engrish Batman! That was hard to read. Good chapter otherwise. I'm a little tempted to drop it until this story arc is finished though. I'm kinda hoping this won't be the final saga but everything seems to be getting wrapped up now. The relationship between Shibusen and the witches, Kid's relationship with his father, Chrona's psychotic behavior, and now even Soul's black blood.

Last edited by EpicFinale; 2013-03-20 at 01:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale