View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-03, 11:28 AM in reply to Micdawg's post "too lazy to log in"
Micdawg said:
ya, there is no differences you can see, just major speed boosts, if you honestly go back to XP, you might not regret it at first, but you eventually will, once you lose all your extra features...trust me....but whatever, be a douche, this is just why you were voted most retarded on the forum
Wtf? You're a complete moron. There aren't hardly even any feature worth keeping that I can't get a free version of somewhere else. XP has the basic functions I desire anyways, and Vista still isn't keeping up with it's service packs, and I am not going to upgrade my laptop, it is fine where it's at. A year ago it would've been top notch for it's specs, and with XP I can help it get back on track with my older games.

I'm currently skipping around and lagging behind a bit with Counter Strike source which used to run just fine on my old desktop with much lower specs. I'm going to downgrade eventually as I've gone over every aspect of it, just unsure of as to when.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V