View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-08, 01:56 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "all i know is that i don't want some..."
Ok wait a minute when did you false god and homosexuality become part of the same topic...lets see here....hmmm thats funny...NOWHERE. Seriously dude don't spam topics like this if you have an opinion back it up with hard evidence or facts not some retarded ass explanation about how you know heaven and hell even exist and that hell is even bad.

Advice for the future: Don't let your emotions and bias thoughts. Control your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words and do not let your words be biased by your emotions, for they become your actions.

Gain wisdom and come back again when you think you are ready grasshopper

Anyways I got one question for you Sov...WTF is a lawyer gonna do in a circumstance where the only thing being used is words? Object? To what? Someone saying gays shouldn't have rights? If that's the case they might as well object themselves since it would cost them less and have the same amount of power.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog