View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-27, 12:35 AM in reply to krisvek's post starting "I don't subscribe to any conspiracy..."
Anal Probe-ation! Was a banner on this one persons site...eheh. I don't believe that another race would get involved with humans. Humans are a little too retarded yet. More importantly what would be in it for them to come to earth and take over? The planet is almost dead from human activity already. More importantly if we are talking about a superior race that can do what people think why on earth would they need or even have slaves? Ever heard of driods or robots? Automatic assembly lines anyone? The fact remains that intelligence will often outweigh irrational thoughts so it would only make sense that a more intelligent race would most likely leave other races alone. Especially ones that are not as well developed. In fact what's to say that if these aliens did exist they don't have intergalactic treaties in place to stop each other from exploiting primitive races? If we can place mandates saying to leave Guam alone I am pretty sure a more intelligent race could place mandates saying leave earth alone. Just saying if they exist they would behave more like this than secretive, blood drinking, human haters. Just saying...
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog