Thread: New to Zelaron
View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-28, 05:27 AM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "Oh, an ancient image telling me to shut..."
Yawgmoth said: [Goto]
Oh, an ancient image telling me to shut the fuck up. What a valid point, I must immediately cease my aberrant behaviour and comply to the norms dictated by the Zelaron regulations. Forgive me, please, King Amazon! Have mercy.

What? You answer with a picture... What? This is stupid.

EDIT: Allright... This is not what I had anticipated. I am not sure how to react to this. It is just so... Internetish. Reminds me of that relationship-rule, "he/she who cares the least, wins." I assume that is correct almost everywhere. I mean, your response is... Void of content. And as you have nothing worthwhile to add I will lift Tynion's ban once more.

EDIT2: Hmm, actually I can't do that. Aggravating.
Content in my previous posts seems to have no effect, so now I will resort to lame pictures.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!