View Single Post

Posted 2004-07-31, 01:47 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "my pvp barb has only 16k so i know Def..."
am i wrong, or is there not also a normal dmgreduce of the ber?

edit:
+750 to+775 defense
+14 life after each time u hit an enemy! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+45% faster run/walk (is quite nice)
+0.75 str/charlvl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --> means dmg
+2 to all skills !!!!!!!!!!!! means more skilldmg
+1 mf/lvl (well, its nice)
+1 to Teleport(very nice sometimes even if u have no mana, then u hit an enemy and leach some, and tele on)
,max life +5% !!!!!!!!!!!!!11
15% damage to mana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
dmg reduced with 8% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lvl req: 65 IS QUITE OK

i had a ELITE gris set pala, with all the PERFECT legit?! juwels and charms in it, he had like 8x % chance to double dmg (deadly strike) and made in old ladder ehm i think 5xxx average dmg, that will result in 8k with Deadlystrike

one problem: no dmg reduce!!! that sucks!
advantage: u can call u a ruler if u can handle him with draculs and the leach! its for pvm, never tried it with pvp, even if the attack speed was SOOO fcking fast!!!!!

and highlords is the best choice i think for a zealer.

ehm what about the boots guys?
i mean wt(war travs) got +15-25dmg!!! str and vite and so on, i think its nice?
any better choice?

BTW I GOT A ed/ias AND a ed/maxdmg armor with life!!!!
IT SUCKS (with my wf bitch and my drui and my barb and my pre-patch zealer!!!!!)

i really tend to enigma, because of the load of dmg red and so on, but i made some !!!! to the thinks i like with enigma!

(upped schaft i adore at 2nd place gg, was my first L thingy for my starting pally )
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .

Last edited by celaron; 2004-07-31 at 01:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron