View Single Post

Posted 2003-03-21, 04:24 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
Adrenachrome said:
cronic, why would there be 2000 terrorists here, and hoarding chemicals? They already HAVE IT PLANNED. This will not cause them to plan something they have already planned, I love you man, but your point is invalid.
yes it may have very well been allready planned, but food for thought, they will hit 2x harder now then what was planned before, it's just common sense we all use in our lives, somebody fucks you over, you fuck them over 10X harder, well thats what i do at least... and im NOT saying that i applaud if america gets bombed/spores get loose... im just saying, it's something to be expecting now that bush has created the heat to ignite it...

thats all i meant in the above posts and this post... im just trying to say:

it's something to be expecting now that bush has created the heat to ignite it...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"