View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-22, 03:01 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "It's almost impossible to not have to..."
not to get off subject in this thread but:

Quote:
It's almost impossible to not have to work in WoW. First the game is created to really open up at top level.
Yes, there are a lot of things available end-game, but there is still a plethora of content in the beginning, middle, and end of the game. You just have to explore as K_A mentioned and work around in maybe no-so conventional ways.

Quote:
Once you hit that top level it's impossible to keep progressing (ie. gear) by yourself, because the endgame is purely multiplayer.
You can quest entirely 'til 70, given it may take a little longer, but even if you do manage to get end-game without any help you can still PVP/run instances with the dungeon finder and be paired with other random players accross several servers.

Quote:
You NEED many other players to really do anything, besides getting rich. You can't join a guild because all the ones that are worthwhile are a bunch of elitist assholes.
Like what? You may need it to run end-game instances, but that's it. Like I just mentioned, the dungeon finder is great for anything from lvl (15?)-til end game. I've leveled a mage from 0-65 in basically two months playing fairly infrequently, and without any help from any higher end guilds, or players. I've already had a few end game characters, and it was not any more boring than it had before, if anything it is much easier to hit end game now as it was compared to before the influx of retards.

Quote:
So you have to be as good as them to even get in. So where do you start!?... Don't even get me started on rolling a DPS toon either! If you can't tank or heal you're basically worthless..
Not true. You just sound like you've had some bad experiences or something. Maybe you could try finding some cool people throughout the game, and add them to your friends list. Find out when they play, use some 'social interaction' to make some friends to quest and level with. Form a guild with them. Just negatively bashing all aspects of the game is obviously going to give you that same effect.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V