View Single Post

Posted 2004-04-02, 06:47 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "LOL... Yea.. D3V is right. I have..."
What you said was that your computer was on, and that the computer 'shut off' and the 'fans were still running'

shut the fuck up kocksucker you said that he should replace his fucking cpu fan, tardass newb.

-besides the point... Bob, what version of Macromedia flash do you have? And does the 'flash game' take up the whole screen.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2004-04-02 at 06:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V