Thread: Curt Cobain
View Single Post

Posted 2004-08-24, 05:36 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Nice spelling of his name there. ..."
Nirvana sucked. Whiny, sloppy art-house alternative rock.

Not to mention the fact that Kurt Cobain was a fucking pussy and a shitty human being. Suicide is the bar-none most selfish and unforgiveably disgusting act a human being can commit. Ending your own life like that isn't taking into account the thoughts, feelings or opinions of the people that care about you. He didn't even have a plausible reason for committing suicide. He wasn't dying of a terminal disease and he wasn't trapped under a boulder on Mount Everest. He killed himself because he was too weak to handle fame. Are you fucking kidding me? He caused irreparable damage to his wife, child, family and fans all because he couldn't handle being MTV's "cool-kid-of-the-hour"? You know what Kurt? Had you just toughed it out for a few more months the whole surge of popularity surrounding your over-appreciated ass would have died down and you could have gone on making music and staying out of the spotlight. But, you were too much of a fucking pansy to handle even something that simple.

It makes me want to fucking vomit when I hear people mouring the death of that sack of shit. If he'd been worth a single iota of anyone's attention, he wouldn't have taken the chicken-shit road away from his problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel