Thread: US War
View Single Post

Posted 2003-07-07, 07:56 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "US War"
hey man...i dont know what its like over there in the media right now and all...but here in india man the media portrays America as a criminal...and the ppl we liberated from sadaam say that they would rather live under him then have been helped by the americans...i dont know how credible the sources r though...but from what the media portrays here America doesn't have as good of a persona as yall think. I know there prolly will be a lot of happy and greatful iraqi's and all but from the media here there a lot more unhappy ones...and we dont have evidence of the mass evidence...and there really isn't ne reason 2 believe that the govt has ne more evidence...but then again u can believe whatever u want cuz there isn't really ne hard evidence so there's no right/wrong. Personally i am anti-war but i am glad that we liberated iraq and that we got sadaam out of power
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes