Thread: LulzSec
View Single Post

Posted 2011-06-24, 01:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I love it. I absolutely love it. I'm..."
Apparently their 'leader' has been found out today. It's been plastered everywhere. Maybe it's misinformation or speculation, but who cares. It's a bit unnerving to sit in the IRC chat, no matter what steps you take to cover your tracks, they're definitely being watched right now.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/l...-revealed/8905

Quote:
Name(s): Xavier Kaotico, Xavier de Leon
Email: sabu@pure-elite.org, xavier@pure-elite.org, xavier@sentinix.org, xavier@tigerteam.se
Websites: sabu.net, pure-elite.org, confinement.org
Profession: Independent IT consultant
Interests: Python programming, Linux, network security, exploit development
Hopefully this is just another stunt, and LulzSec can continue being trolls.

The New York Times reports that the FBI knocked legit websites offline in its attempt to hunt down LulzSec and any affiliated hackers. According to the report, the FBI seized web servers during a data center raid conducted early Tuesday morning. Owned by Switzerland-based DigitalOne, the server seizure inadvertently took down websites owned by the New York-based Curbed Network, Instapaper and "tens" more.

"After [the] FBI's unprofessional 'work,' we can not restart our own servers, that’s why our Web site is offline and support doesn’t work," said DigitalOne’s chief executive, Sergej Ostroumow in a statement to his customers. He thought that the problem was merely a technical glitch with one of his Reston, Virginia-based servers at first until he was informed by a local that it had been removed completely from the data center.

In other news:

Anonymous and LulzSec combined for Operation Anti-Sec (Anti Security)
BORKED

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2011-06-24 at 01:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V