Thread: LulzSec
View Single Post

Posted 2011-06-16, 05:21 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I don't get the DDOS thing. It's not a..."
Lulz, sec. So what you're saying is that this isn't funny?

They brought the CIA's down a couple of times last night. They're just script kiddies, that are getting attention from people on Twitter/media outlets that pick up the story.

Quote:
LulzSec, the hacker group responsible for security breach of several high profile targets including CIA, FBI affiliate, Sony, Nintendo, Fox and PBS has released the stolen data from the SonyPictures.com which includes personal information, including passwords, email addresses, home addresses, dates of birth, and all Sony opt-in data associated with their accounts. LulzSec tweeted moments ago providing the link to download the stolen data torrent through BitTorrent site 'The Pirate Bay'.
"People are saying our CIA attack was the biggest yet, but it was really a very simple packet flood. This is our biggest: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6443601/Sownage": LulzSec tweeted.

And finally, this makes me the happiest.

Lulzsec Hackers Go to War with 4chan
http://gizmodo.com/5812373/lulzsec-h...war-with-4chan

Quote:
Lulz Security borrows its name and aesthetics from the roiling message board 4chan. But now the group has declared war on 4chan and its users—many of whom identify with the hacking group Anonymous—pissing off the nerds who are most likely to support their online shenanigans.
Quote:
It's chaos in the internet's crotch: 4chan was down for much of the afternoon. Lulz Security, the hacking group behind well-publicized PBS and FBI-affiliate hacks, is openly taunting 4channers and members of Anonymous, even crowd-sourcing prank calls against 4chan's web hosting company via their hotline: 614-LULZSEC. In response, 4chan users launched an internet manhunt to track down members of Lulzsec.
Now it's time to sit back, and watch the LULZ.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2011-06-16 at 05:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V