View Single Post

Posted 2015-02-20, 04:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "This topic was always a joke to me in..."
D3V said: [Goto]
This topic was always a joke to me in the past. Most of my adolescent life I've thought abortion jokes were funny, miscarriages are a blessing to humanity and fetuses were just alien. I couldn't have been further from the truth.

My fiancée and I are expecting a child in July and all of that prepubescent humor is gone. It's actually aggravating to me now - but to each their own; However, the right to choose given the variables involved whether it be an unwanted pregnancy, rape, incest - possible birth defections, growth disorders, issues with the mother's health or any other similar factor should be prioritized accordingly to the woman.
Effectively this. There's also Tokophobia, and like most phobias, is completely irrational, and is more dangerous to confront, as opposed to simply let be dealt with.

If I put a bunch of spiders in your pillow, you're still going to be afraid of spiders after you kill them all.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai