Thread: Gun laws?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-02-14, 07:19 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I have several handguns and a Chinese..."
I'm not exactly sure where I stand on Gun Laws.

I mean there are so many sides of the argument really, I don't really feel that everyone should be entitled to a gun, hence criminals, ex-cons, people with violent backgrounds, etc. I think it should be somewhat harder to obtain a firearm, no matter what it is being that of a hunting rifle or handgun, whatever.

Also, being that most criminals aren't actually purchasing these guns from stores/gun shops they are usually stolen or bought stolen, so that aspect doesn't really help.

I think it's just the mentality of owning a gun, people act cocky with them, show them off way too much, like if I were to purchase one it would stay concealed in the same location and I wouldn't anybody probably other than my girlfriend know about it, or whomever is real close to me, family-etc.

That's just me though.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V