View Single Post

Posted 2004-03-31, 07:26 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "If not then it's your fan, I've had..."
Well there could be a few problems. Now you say that there is no Video? And no apparent sound.

Now what would be the (most sensible thing to do) would be to Check your video card... With the power showing on the monitor, and the power is still on? Check your video card and make sure it is seated tightly. (push it in) . (Since you have moved it recently you may have bumped something or set it down too fast , this can cause it to come loose).

Now after checking the video card for it being in properly, Is there ANY video at all when you turn the computer on? If so your monitor is getting malsufficient power. (Instead of listening to the idiot newb kockblocker try finding an extra power cable and swap it out with your current monitor cable.)

Try the video card thing and see if it works.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V