Thread: R.I.P.
View Single Post

Posted 2010-12-05, 08:10 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "If this did actually happen then R.I.P...."
lol. well, i found out that he cheated on me years and years ago here...and you guys still don't think im a real person. he def is really gone, i wish it was a joke myself. When I get txts I still think its him sometimes. Plus I am kinda entertained by other people not thinking its real either, but you guys didn't really know him....but probably better than some of the people he actually did know. (like the girl he fukd that was at the hosp the whole time i wasn't, it was kinda sad...he would txt me when he was in bed with her and i felt bad for her...even if i didn't want him with someone i felt bad that she was all in love with him.)

and lmfao, a life ins. policy. first, he hadn't worked in a while...i paid him to travel between here and cali the last few months so he could be with the baby. When it wasn't working out and he realized it I guess he just gave up. He got really drunk, and did do it in the bathroom....:/. In a house with three roomates, and only 1 bathroom...I know that he was just too drunk. He wouldnt have done it so close to her birthday. But im not sure when he got the materials, drunk or not this whole thing left me with a crazier life story. I'm going to set up an acct for anyone who knew him in sd to give the baby when she graduates and ill tell her its what her dad left.

edit: even if there was a policy, pretty sure suicide ppl don't get $.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo