Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post

Posted 2009-12-14, 07:03 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Sorry buddy... I get my facts from..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Sorry buddy... I get my facts from Glenn Beck, not some "scientists."
I got a chuckle out of this. You know I've actually seen the SNL spoof of Glenn Beck more than I've seen the actual Glenn Beck. SNL usually is a 'heightened reality' but in some of their fox spoofs they're sadly very close to the mark.

Demosthenes" said:
Props on finding a speciously more credible source (AEI), something Adrenachrome was not able to do. I must concede that a noticeable minority of scientists have a dissenting opinion concerning anthropogenic global warming.
I actually wrote a research paper on the subject and found plenty of credible sources against climate change(but more supporting it). The university has a database of articles by professors and academics from far and wide, white I believe is connected to most major universities worldwide. As you would imagine, it's much more credible than Google. Although if you search Google's scholarly articles and are willing to sift and have plenty of time to read, you can find interesting stuff too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM