Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post

Posted 2009-12-08, 11:04 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well... global warming is a misnomer...."
That's the million dollar question. I mean, there are other factors playing into this as well such as the poles shifting, and the natural occurrences that happens every few thousand of years. Then again, there is no denying that the amount of pollution we put into the air on a daily basis has to be harmful to our enviorment.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V