View Single Post

Posted 2015-02-11, 09:17 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I doubt that. For the currently..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
I doubt that. For the currently scheduled trips, a new rocket was paid for. Also, the first few returns will obviously go to test flights. At some point, someone has to step up and buy a trip on a used first stage for this whole endeavor to become profitable in the near term.
I'm not sure it's the rocket they are actually paying for or the delivery medium. Either way I'm sure that's what their plan is. The viability would have to be proven before somebody is going to buy a used launch rocket. But once it does, they can increase their output in multiples.

And yeah, last night's launch was scrubbed. Can't wait to check it tonight if it does pull through.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V