View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-08, 03:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Maybe. Maybe not. It awaits to be seen...."
Alas, I haven't updated for quite a while. So now I shall.

Everything is gravy. We're still bonding well as a corridor group (I don't think there is any other corridor that hasn't split down into groups of three or four - we're still a group of fourteen!), and regularly have nights in/out together - Saturday's are now Film Night, Sunday is Pub Quiz and Top Gear night, and every other night is a do something night. Next Friday we're having a corridor Christmas party, and on Wednesday we're going out on some form of Bar Crawl.

Ooooh, the best news - last night we won the Pub Quiz! Our team, Charlotte's Pants: They Contain Nuts (named after a, ahem, girl on the corridor) got 32 out of 52 questions right, tied with another team, and smashed them in the tie break question. Well, I say smashed, they were 108 years out, and we were 57 years out (the question was: In which year was toilet paper invented? We handed our answer in written on a piece of toilet paper, too!).

Do't think there's much else to add. I've spent quite a bit of time this weekend in Corridor Girls vicinity, slept nowhere near as long as I should have done, and generally had a fantastic time.

I'm going to miss it when term finishes on the 17th, and will be very glad to be back on January 18th. I've got a week and a half until then, though, and I plan on making the most of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny