Thread: WTC Building 7
View Single Post

Posted 2010-08-06, 04:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "So damage on 10 floors, combined with a..."
D3V said: [Goto]
So damage on 10 floors, combined with a few office fires is enough to make all of the support structures throughout that entire building simultaneously collapse? It's like you read my argument and only pick out portions that you can slightly argue against and then turn the entire argument into that. It's pretty annoying.
I wasn't making an assessment either way, nor was I making an argument for or against you. I was simply pointing out that the facts say that it wasn't "just fire" like you keep saying, and suggesting that you do further reading to inform yourself of things you might not know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!