View Single Post

Posted 2015-06-16, 08:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What is this a 2005 chat room? On that..."
Verizon is best known for their super cookie that they used to track everyone's activity over their wireless network.

As for other locations, be aware that flash cookies have become quite popular in the last handful of years since cleaners didn't typically remove them (they might now). I'd call those zombie cookies...although it's by no means the actual definition of said cookie type. I keep flash off 99% of the time ever since YouTube went HTML5.

All of this cookie talk is making me want some actual cookies. Maybe even those pirated cookies... http://torrentfreak.com/nintendo-sei...t-fans-150614/

(That's right, the only reason I replied, after all of this time, was to reference the "pirated" cookies...how sad...nah. I actually forgot about this thread. Spotted a reference in my logs to my images being downloaded with this place as the referral address. Anyways, I'm off to disappear for another 3-6 months before randomly posting on another thread once. I'm part of 2 other bustling forums now, so I don't pay much attention to here...)

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy