View Single Post

Regarding SOJ's
Posted 2004-12-01, 12:20 PM in reply to dubl_perkulator's post starting "soj counters have been sold in ip .31 i..."
Well, first off, good information I got the counter message pop up in one of the trading chats and everyone was like WTF?!...

So, i guess we shouldn't feel bad if we don't know what happened, i was the only one of my friends that went and searched for the reason however, all my friends said it was a glitch...

Anywho, back to what i'm posting for, it seems that the only place to find a SOJ is from Hell Difficulty Baal... who has a .64% chance of dropping.... this from www.d2data.net , which i find fairly reliable...

With Decent MF and hopefully a *cough* Baal Bot *cough* you could grab a couple in an hour...

Hope that i helped, and now you all owe me a Cracked Boots for reading this... yeah... thats it... cough up the valuables....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FOF-Fenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFOF-Fenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FOF-Fenix