Thread: New Car
View Single Post

Posted 2010-07-21, 12:59 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I know they don't make 4 door tC's, but..."
Okay so are you trying to stay under a certain money limit? The range of cars is ridiculously huge from 12k and under. Do you want something sporty as in speedy or as in looks? I'm a big fan of the SRT4 lines, the new Calibers are rated pretty high, and have a good bit of power to go along with the nice roomy design. The Mazda speed line, any model would be good.

I would recommend staying away from newer 03-05 350Z's and Infinity G35's as they start to fall apart around 100k from what i've heard personally.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V