View Single Post

Posted 2012-03-23, 01:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Never gonna give you up."
kaos said:
Asamin is right we need to change the meta description to something more relevent in general, but DO NOT use the keywords meta tags. Post titles are automatically updated and since we have general discussion posts with general titles that have nothing to do with the keywords, Google is going to think it's a page about "keyword" but since the page is irrelevent to the actual keywords it's going to rank low.

Zelaron is over 10 years old and still has a pagerank of 1. I have an autoblog that's less than 5 months old that I started it and it's already Pagerank 2. Not saying anyone doing anything wrong, just saying that search engines have changed alot since Zelaron first started and doing a little bit of tweaking can drastically improve our rankings and give us more traffic.

Keep the ideas coming. I'll unlock this thread in a week or so for discussion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign