View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-05, 10:58 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Windows Media Player will not run"
WetWired said: [Goto]
Suddenly and unexpectedly, Windows Media Player has stopped working. I cannot start it from the start menu or quick launch and it doesn't start when attempting to run media files. I'm running Windows XP, and the problem started with WMP 10. I have tried upgrading to WMP11, but it did not help
Have you looked in your task manager to see if the process is running or not? I used to have problems where I would open something, the process would be there, but I'd never see the program. It usually had to do with heavy computer lag and such.

My first guess was that maybe the process is being blocked by something, but if the process is running, that would eliminate that theory.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!