View Single Post

Posted 2009-04-01, 10:22 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "What computer should I buy"
i know its the cool thing to build your own system, but i hate dealing with all the issues like diagnosing system instability: is it the motherboard? bad ram? overheating cpu? bad psu? who knows! you'll figure it out eventually after a few RMAs and all that shit but why bother. i'd say 80% of the time your self-built system will work perfectly but why take the risk

i recommend getting a coupon for a nice dell or something and then putting in a nice video card. it will probably cost a hundred bucks (or more) extra in total but you'll have a system thats practically guaranteed to work well, all tested from the factory, and with a warranty in case shit fucks up

sure you wont get any e-peeen but who the fuck cares about what computer you use...it should work well for YOU

i'll see if i can find you a nice coupon link, if you wish to go this route
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord