View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-09, 11:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Strike Witches Fantasy / War / Pantsu..."
To Love-Ru Set 2/2
Ecchi / Comedy / Semi one sided romance

Animation: B-
Story: C+
Dub: Sub only release <3 Sentai
Sub: A

This series has really no significant story. It's pure fanservice and comedy. It's ok, but there isn't really much to say about it. There are a lot of exposed breasts and butt, but I will never understand why there was so much mist in the DVD version. I also noticed in one shot when one of the characters turned around, a crotch shot was ruined by a random bit of steam that appeared out of nowhere and disappeared as soon as she entered the bath. Censorship on tv is bad. Censorship of dvd's is just stupid.

Overall Suggestion: Eh.... unless you collect dvd's I'd say you can safely pass on this. It's nothing extremely boring, but there isn't much other then the fanservice that would compel anyone to watch this. You are still better off watching Hentai though. A few that I own actually have good storylines, and are very well animated for what they are...

Next up: Ghost Hunt

Also, my first post is going to have direct links to specific reviews soon! You should just be able to click on the show you want to read about, and bam!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign