View Single Post

Posted 2004-06-30, 01:52 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
I'll try to make them short and sweet from now on:

Scary Movie:

Deputy Doofy: Mom said that when I wear this badge you're supposed to treat me like a man of the law.
Buffy Gilmore: Yeah, and Mom also told you not to stick your dick in the vacuum cleaner!

Deputy Doofy: Special Officer Doofy reporting!
Terry: Hey, Doofy! Smell my fingers!
Deputy Doofy: What's that?
Terry: That's what you do when you become a man, Doofy.
Deputy Doofy: Hey, Terry! Smell my fingers!
Terry: What the hell is that?
Deputy Doofy: My ass!

Greg: I'll grab one arm.
Bobby: I'll grab the other arm.
Ray: I'll grab his ass.

Cindy Campbell: Greg, you're not the only one who got one.
Greg: What do you mean, Bobby's got a baby-dick too?
Cindy Campbell: No, the note.

Scary Movie 2:

Father McFeely: How is she?
Mrs. Voorhees: It's gotten worse Father. She won't eat. She won't talk to me. The child won't let me touch her.
Father McFeely: Yes, sometimes you have to give them candy, first.

Shorty Meeks: Hey! Wuz up, little guy? Polly wanna cracker?
Little Bird: No, Polly wants yo momma's sweet ass!

Priest: [On the toilet] Lord, help me to release this demon!
[farts]

Alex: Why won't you talk to me?
Hell House Ghost: Because you gave me crabs!

Brenda Meeks: Cindy, this is just some bones. Would you run from Calista Flockhart?

Scary Movie 3:

George: Now everybody in the 202, throw your hands in the air 'cause Fat Joe is through / Now everybody in the 202, throw 'em up! Check it out / I'm a white boy, but my neck is red / I put Miracle Whip on my Wonder Bread / My face is pale, nah, I've never been in jail / Me and Buffy spend every winter at Vail / How many bitches have I slapped? Zero. Unh! / And Martha Stewart happens to be my hero / I grew up on a farm and I was born with no rhythm / Dr. Phil's my uncle and I like to hang with him / I can't dance / I wear khaki pants / My middle name's Lance / My Grandma's from France / So maybe I'm wack / 'Cause my skin ain't black / But you can't talk smack / 'Cause whitey just struck back

President Harris: These men died defending their country. Send flowers to their bitches and ho's.

Brenda Meeks: I just got a weird feeling something bad is heading my way. Like when you see an Asian person behind the wheel of a car.

Carson Ward: It's sweeps month. Ratings mean everything. People want human interest stories, like the one you did yesterday.
Cindy Campbell: The report on breast augmentation? It was just ten minutes of topless women. People want hard hitting stories, and indepth coverage, and, and...
Carson Ward: And TWINS.
[news room suddenly converts into nightclub and the Coors Light twins appear]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes