View Single Post

Posted 2009-07-18, 07:23 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Kanon was amazing. Good art style...."
I have yet to read Kanon, but so far I have read Pilgrim Jager, Count Cain, Meine Liebe, and Otogi Zoshi. I like all of them! Some of the pages have little notes from either the translating team or the original team the put them together... but they are only about 1/3 of the page... I haven't seen anythink like them in the books I picked up at Barnes & Noble... but I didn't buy them, so I can't double check to make sure... x_x

I also found out that Meine Liebe is a GBA game that has been converted into a book.
Otogi Zoshi is kinda like Mulan...

But yeah... so far, I have enjoyed all the ones I have read! Thanks for replying anyways, guys.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003