View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-12, 05:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Man out of the depths huh to come back..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Man out of the depths huh to come back and post on here for this?
Well I did leave unofficially. I came back to see how Zel was doing to find this topic up again.

Since GLG told me he wouldn't return for a while out of disdain and boredom like myself, I found it funny he had made a couple of posts.
As for this ordeal, I've never been Asamin or Skurai. Asamin is a friend that lives a couple miles from my house, and goes to the same school as I do. The latter is also true for Atnas and Coffeedagger.

I also find it funny that GLG would even suspect I was Skurai. "Nick" and I played for a while on PWI in the same faction, so he would know best that my personality contrasts with that of Skurai. You can plot all you want, even have Wetwired check IP's, but it will always be different people (excluding of course Kyeruu's episode). Seeya all in another year
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow