View Single Post

Posted 2009-08-06, 03:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hmm, makes sense. I always thought that..."
Well, to be an uber troll there are tendencies and bright characteristics that always outline themselves. In this specific case, it is obvious that Skurai and Wallow both share the same characteristics to turn conversations around and almost into anything nonrelated to what is currently being talked about. We like to refer to this as trolling.

Only Skurai responds in the same manner as Wallow. Being a person that naturally observes personality types, different manipulation techniques and tendencies throughout the posts, I have noticed many examples from the time of Skurai's embodiment on these forums, and my suspicions have only grown moreso. Wallow's queereye for skurai's threads only seem to prove this hunch. It is an ongoing investigation.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V