View Single Post

Posted 2012-05-23, 10:05 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Dragonball Z was better dubbed in my..."
Not necessarily. I saw Gurren Lagann dubbed first, but vastly prefer the subbed version. And I love Yuri Lowenthal.

In today's Sailor Moon trilogy of episodes, 14, 15, and 16...

The guy that replaces Jedite (his name is big and weird, so I don't know it yet) is a total dick. He's disguised himself as a business man and instead of attacking people in mass, he finds individuals, enhances their energy hundred fold using monsters and the power of astrology, then sucks it out of them. I'm pretty sure one of the people died, in episode 15.
Episode 14: The Sailor Warriors learn that it's okay to beat people up with Tennis rackets and balls, as long as you pretend like you don't remember. This episode is pretty cool, because it's only Usagi and Mamoru Tuxedo Mask fighting the monster. We find out a bit more about Tuxedo Mask, for example, he seems to have AIDS.
Episode 15: A occult wiccan tries to protect the forest he lives in, but is turned into a lesbian flower monster, who then molests Sailor Moon and Mercury. Luckily for them Mars is there on a date with Tuxedo Mask Mamoru, who somehow passed out just before she left. Anyways, Lesbian Planet Monster goes back to molesting all three of them when Tuxedo Mask shows up. tl;dr they kill the monster, then go back to vigorously masturbating to Tuxedo Mask. He turns back into Mamoru leaves and Mamoru comes back. They all make fun of Usagi for dating a nerd.
Episode 16: In this episode Asshole McNiggerface brainwashes a perfectly innocent women into becoming a 1980s teenager whore. She then makes a wedding dress and makes everyone fall asleep (wat), but then a giant spider comes out of her cleavage (wat) and the Sailor Warriors, no longer worried about their secret identities, apparently, beat up the spider. Usagi is in a wedding dress for some reason. Uhh... the teacher gets better and gets married.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai