Thread: CDRom Issues
View Single Post

Question CDRom Issues
Posted 2004-04-30, 08:25 PM
Hello everyone, I've got a problem.

Ok, I'm trying to load some games (I recently installed 2k on a partition(( already had XP on a different partition )) ). And I will insert the game I am trying to install, and it spins, and spins, and spins , And no luck, it just quits. So I go to Run > d:/ (Please Insert disc) .... Ok, I'm sorta lost. I've tried a few known good Cds, and a Few Audio CDs. None of them work. I tried using a spare Cd Rom and the same problem. Both of these roms were working perfectly last week or so.

I'm sorta lost right now, Help Plz

Basically, I pop in the cd, and its not reading it , the same thing happens with both roms :-\ errr

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V