View Single Post

Posted 2012-06-18, 10:22 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Might be buying a Sony Vaio. Sure wish..."
Now hold on there! Before you shell out on the branding for a Sony Vaio or a MacBook Pro, think about one of Vizio's new line of laptops.

No, seriously.

I'd play with one in a Walmart first (some reviewers love the keyboard and touchpad, some reviewers hate them), but the build quality is supposedly very good, the specs are pretty awesome, and the price, for what you get, is brilliant. They also look very nice.

As much as I hate the idea of buying a laptop (I'm a desktop man, with a three monitor setup, and a crazy expensive tower - I like the options it all gives me, and I'm yet to find myself in the position where I need the portability afforded by a laptop), I'd kill for a UK launch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny