Thread: R.I.P.
View Single Post

Posted 2011-01-24, 08:53 AM in reply to klo's post starting "me too. Idk what im even doing anymore,..."
Quote:
were you close with your cousin? I've been trying "survivors" meetings, all i think the whole time is how he'd want to kill everyone in there and then some. craziness. our last conversation was about how he would kill someone so that the gov't would take care of him instead of me. lame.
It's a long story, but not really. Just keep your head up, don't try and blame yourself. He obviously had some demons he was battling and just decided it wasn't worth the fight, which is unfortunate.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V