View Single Post

Posted 2012-06-14, 11:30 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It is? I honestly would have never..."
Yeah, it's nice. I got the Jimmy Urine and Ash skins right off the bat, since I preordered, and I'm playing on hard mode. I'm worried it might be a bit short, though. Game play is very fun, graphics are average, if not above average, and the music is FANTASTIC~ the story, well, it's interesting. It feels like there's room for more, but since you've basically been thrown into absolute chaos, the story probably only starts to thicken as the game continues, from what I can tell. Voice acting is above average, too. The bosses are fucking excellent (what else should I expect from Suga51, considering all he ever thinks about are the bosses?) and I'm always a little sad when they're over. Oddly, boobs are actually MINIMAL, and you can't look up her skirt (she'll put her hand in the way and stare at the camera, angrily, then you get a trophy), so it's basically the opposite of what (you) people expected it to be. Also - that fucking God it's not the "omg virus" zombies. It's voodoo zombies (the way it fucking should be).

gameplay: 9/10
graphics: 7/10
soundtrack: 9/10
story: 6.5/10
voice acting: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

Story will probably go up a bit, as time goes on.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai