Thread: Minor Delights
View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-16, 02:00 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "A kid who I will refer to as "the..."
Asamin said:
A kid who I will refer to as "the Chilian kid" got a detention today! I love making fun of people for getting detentions. Also, I got a 93% on a math test. 3RD highest in my class.
When I was in highschool, to stop kids from getting into trouble so much we had 3 hour detentions. We had to go to a room, put our hands flat on the desk and stare forward for 3 hours. at 1.5 hours we got a 5 minute break... I usually left at the 5 minute break if I wasn't fucked up.

Then after serving enough of those I just said fuck it and told them to give me OSS everytime instead of the detentions...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-