Thread: Mass Banning
View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-25, 11:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Anyone complaining about high school..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Anyone complaining about high school simply needs to die in a fire. If you think high school is hard, don't even think about going to college.
I never said it was hard. Just so much goes on at one time and it makes it hard to concentrate. Also, the kids in my school are ass holes so that does not help either. If I could just take the teacher and me and take the same lessons it would be so much more of a breeze without dumb questions.

In short, my school seems to dumb for me and I tend to make it harder by not doing stuff due to the fact that I don't see the reason in doing it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin