Thread: Mass Banning
View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-25, 11:26 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yes, but you've grown and matured as a..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Yes, but you've grown and matured as a person. It's all relative to your professor and subject. Mostly professor. A professor can make any subject rocket science if he wishes. It's literally the difference between an A and a B or C. I got a shitty one and it fucked up my 4.0, I got a 3.8 instead.
I agree somewhat. It's true that having a good professor or a bad professor can make a world of difference.

However, I would never go as far as to blame a bad grade on a bad professor. If I get a bad grade, it's nobody's fault but my own. I had an absolutely shitty Chemistry professor last semester, and I came out of it with a 100% average in the class and a perfect score on the final.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!