View Single Post

Posted 2009-05-20, 12:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That was my point, just mine was..."
However still predetermined. I had to choose choice A because my other self split off to choose choice B. And he had to choose choice B because I choose choice A. Wtf are we debating again? lol

Ahh I see 'Are we in control of our Decisions?'
I think the words we are using do not accuratly represent what we are debating. Desicions... choices... chance... Sure you do decide to do things on your own, and forge your own path, just as much as a meteor chooses to fly through space and hit another chunk of matter. Just remember, we are all chemical reactions, and we all follow the laws of physics. But it seems that we have evolved to the point that we are so great and powerful that we can defy the laws of physics. But damn does it feel good to feel like you are in control doesn't it? Let's just continue that visage for now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy