View Single Post

Posted 2009-05-20, 11:30 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I think that we can't let our conscious..."
Quote:
So basically, fate DOES exist, but it doesn't necessarily imply lack of free will. What CAN happen to you is already determined, and based on your decisions, what WILL happen is revealed.
I agree with you on this. Basically what I am seeing you say is that there is already an infinte amount of possibilities that can happen from previous scenarios that have already taken place, and if you go with option A or option B the C will always be the same because it is following the possibilities of things that could happen, because of what has already happened. And that we can only be in control of certain situations, but for the most part every thing in our lives is predetermined from the course of evolution/choices/variables etc.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V