View Single Post

Posted 2003-03-22, 08:53 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Gun question (if this doesnt belong..."
Knight-Rider said:
Rabe i dont think you can buya ny of these since they are only for military personel, he can get a hunting rifle with a scope though.....

and DFG is not called "blacklash" is called Recoil
Yeah I couldnt think of the right term so I just used the closest one I could think of.

And it's 1800 meters... Not 18, 000 yards(!)... According to what I've read about it.
I was looking for one at this gun show I went to a couple days ago, of course I didnt find one, and I couldnt afford it if I did, but I was just looking for the hell of it. I did however see an H&K MSG90 and a PSG1, and some other pretty nice shiat.
Also got some new ballistic ammo for my 1906 Springfield .30 cal (poly carbonate tip with full metal jacket... =\ ) seems pretty cool, I never shot this kind of ammo before.
.22 cals it depends on what kind ya get. You could probably find one for under 70 bucks.
Just watch out for jams!

EDIT:
And I found a page for you with some info on the Barrett M-82 sniper rifle, http://www.snipercentral.com/m82.htm just now, I havent read what it has on it yet though. But with a name like "snipercentral" I'd hope they have good information.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL

Last edited by DaFrigginDoctah; 2003-03-22 at 08:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah