View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-07, 07:53 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I know guys who make pot their "thing"..."
Woke up at 6 because of a throbbing headache. I was confused, because I had drank two 20 oz. Gatorades before I went to bed, so that leaves the hydration issue out. Ugh, this happens quite often, too.

If you guys want I'll try to keep most of my bud posts in the LOLZ DRUGS thread, alright? I'm not saying it is the 'cool' thing, or saying 'I smoked 4 joints' to get a reaction of 'Damn that's badass'. No, I'm just posting it to inform you all or laugh. I always loved hanging around my friends and someone just came into the room completely stoned. That's sort of like here, when you all are posting I like to add a little randomness and 'stupid stoner' humor.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2007-09-07 at 09:40 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven