View Single Post

Posted 2002-04-12, 08:47 PM in reply to answer763's post "Ideas for D3 ^_^"
some new thing i think would be good
[1]BackPack - maby a new quest item? or maby you can find um like
normal = adds 1 row
rare = adds 2 rows + extra mods
unique = adds 3 rows + mods and maby +skills?
set = heh dunno bout sets but this gives me another idea :P

[2]New class of items The Gods sets
this would own think of this
Thunder god set = +20 to all lightning skills
Diablos Set = +10 to all skills this would be the best set b/c duh it diablos lol
Earth god,water god,fire god,wind god,rock god ect... this could go on and on maby a master set like the set called "The God"
this would own lol o and next up is somethin i think most would agree thay should add

[3]Tyeral Set {dunno how to spell his name and lost my book so lol} i know half the ppol that played diablo want 2 c this set come out And not only it give you good stats but when full set is on you have his wings THAT WOULD LOOK SWEET o and you would know who not 2 fuk with lol

[4]ok this just came to my mind but what if thay had bones in the game like this
normal = bones of 1 guy
nightmare = bones of some other guy
hell bones of some other guy
after you get the bones in the act the guy comes to life and gives you something maby new quest? and no not no damn 2000 parts :P
[5]more weapons for zons like a blowdart gun
[6]if there is a new game made i say make is so No one can take there d2/d2ex account over to d3 this would make sure no dupes are on there and a shit load less sojs come on i got 2 sojs the 1st day i started a new account lol
[7]new acts duh...
[8]new secret lvl lke the cow lvl would be cool
[9]more items like make the game have 1000+ items
[10]this is last idea for today maby like 3 or 4 new classes dunno what 1's ill think of some

ok now i think i got some good ideas only thing is There is prob not going to be a d3 LOL and REALLY after blizz just deleted half ur ppolz accounts ARE U REALLY GOiNG TO HELP THEM BY GETIN THE NEW GAME?

ahh well tell me ya think of my ideas
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
satanenz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensatanenz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

satanenz