Thread: Goodbye
View Single Post

Goodbye
Posted 2015-03-19, 10:02 AM
Over the last few weeks I thought it would be cool to try and pique interest in the fourms, once again.

As time has gone by, activity has been picking up as other older members have been posting more. It's been quite nice. Intellectual debates, dabbling in philosophies, talking about life. Just how Zelaron should be.

It is my regret to inform those who care (Skurai) that I intend to take a nice vacation away from this place once again.

After being banned for making fun of the show Survivor, and how blatantly hilarious and fake it is, I've realized that this place hasn't changed a bit. The same people who have deliberately made it into a cesspool of negativity and polar encapsulation of the third Reich are still who they are and are still where they stand.

I understand that spam is an issue, but for a dying forum to allow somebody who is at best, barely active to ban the most popular member on this website's history, even for 24 hours, is absolutely ludicrous.

Don't believe me, go look at my profile views. Go look at my thread's and their replies. I rank as the top members on this Forum.

And it gives me great please to say, go fuck yourself.

especially you, k_a

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V