Thread: Football
View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-04, 10:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd like to throw my own rankings out:..."
Yeah man, ever since I took that vacation, especially with the holidays hitting, I've been cramming too much into not a very large window of opportunity. I'm still watching my football of course, but having free time to do my power rankings like I was just isn't in my cards right now. Good stuff out of you two though.

Big game this weekend for my Eagles against the Giants. I really hope this whole Plaxico situation hinders their play this week, but it's doubtful. I almost hope the Eagles lose this week and the playoff chances are all but gone, because if we win, we're still hanging on and I see a devastating loss to Cleveland or someone we shouldn't lose to later this year to ruin our chances. Typical Eagle fan - not very optimistic....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied